Best Achievement in Venue Management
Awarded to a person or team within a venue that has enhanced the event experience through its management of the venue.
Eligibility Period 2021
July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria 2021
- All work referred to in the entry must have been undertaken at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events at the venue.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether that event is eligible to be included in the entry.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the venue that is the subject of the entry; OR
- The venue manager of the venue that is the subject of the entry with permission of the venue owner to nominate the venue for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2021
- Quality of the Achievement (80%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry