Venue of the Year
Awarded to a venue that demonstrates leadership and innovation over a 12 month period and significantly enhanced the event experience.
Eligibility Period 2023
July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The venue must be located in Australia.
- All work referred to in the entry must have been performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether that event is eligible to be included in the entry.
- All work referred to in the entry must have been undertaken in Australia.
- The entrant must be either the owner of the venue or the Venue Manager with the express permission of the venue owner to enter the venue for an Australian Event Award.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2023
- Quality of the Service / Contribution (70%)
- Degree of Difficulty (15%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (15%)
Who Should Enter This Category
- Conference centre (large and small)
- Exhibition centre
- Function centre
- Sports stadiums
- Unique venues
Access Entry Portal