Best Technical Achievement in a Live or Hybrid Event
Recognising an outstanding achievement or innovation in the use of technical production or technology for a live event or events that may or may not have a broadcast (including online) component.
Eligibility Period 2021
July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have provided technical production or technology to a specific event or events which had an audience attendance at the physical event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether that event is eligible to be included in the entry.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates; OR
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with permission of the event owner to nominate the achievement for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2021
- Quality of the Achievement (80%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry