Best New Event (Virtual, Live or Hybrid)
Recognising the innovation associated with the staging of a new event.
Eligibility Period 2022
July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The nominated event must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022 or, in the case that part of the event falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The nominated event is either a live or hybrid event which has taken place in Australia with an audience attendance at the physical event; or a broadcast (including online) event which was created, managed, packaged for broadcast (including online) and the broadcast (including online) was initiated in Australia. (For the avoidance of doubt, international broadcast platform suppliers can be used, but the broadcast must have been initiated in Australia).
- The event must be an original event which has not taken place before anywhere in the world.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the nominated event or events; OR
- A product or service provider to the nominated event or events with permission of the event owner to nominate the event for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2022
- Quality of the Event (60%)
- Management Processes (20%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry