Judges' Special Award
The Judges’ Special Award is not open to nomination or entry from the general public or industry. Only Australian Event Awards Judges can make nominations for a Judges’ Special Award.
Eligibility Period 2023
July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria 2023
- This category is not open for entry by the general public or industry.
- Australian Event Awards Judges can make nominations for a Judges’ Special Award.
- Members of the general public or industry who wish to put forward a nomination must contact one of the Australian Event Awards Judges to take the nomination forward to the Panel.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2023
- This award is not judged by the Independent Industry Judging Panel.
- This Award is conferred directly by the co-Chairs of the Industry Judging Panel
Who Should Enter This Category
- Persons wishing to put forward an individual or an event for this award must contact one of the Judges on the panel to discuss the nomination and request that judge to present the nomination to the Co-Chairs of the panel.
Access Entry Portal