Best Exhibition or Trade Show
Awarded to an exhibition or trade show that provides the best experience and outcomes for exhibitors and attendees.
Eligibility Period 2023
July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The event must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 or, in the case that part of the event falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The event must have been for the purpose of connecting attendees with exhibitors.
- The event is either a live or hybrid event which has taken place in Australia with an audience attendance at the physical event; or a broadcast (including online) event which was created, managed, packaged and initiated in Australia. (For the avoidance of doubt, international broadcast platform suppliers can be used, but the broadcast must have been initiated in Australia).
- The event must have been principally organised by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events; OR
- A product or service provider to the event or events with permission of the event owner to enter the event for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2023
- Quality of the Achievement (80%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Who Should Enter This Category
- Public exhibitions
- Trade exhibition
- Trade shows that may be attached to another event
- For exhibitions as a whole, not individual stands
Access Entry Portal