Best Corporate Event
Awarded to an event that best achieves business outcomes, achieves the client’s KPI’s, is a non-brand event and delivers an outstanding experience for attendees.
Eligibility Period 2023
July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The event must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 or, in the case that part of the event falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The primary purpose of the event must have been delivering corporate outcomes.
- Events entered into this category are not eligible to enter Best Brand Event category. For clarification, an entrant can enter a different event into the Best Brand Event category.
- The event is either a live or hybrid event which has taken place in Australia with an audience attendance at the physical event; or a broadcast (including online) event which was created, managed, packaged and initiated in Australia. (For the avoidance of doubt, international broadcast platform suppliers can be used, but the broadcast must have been initiated in Australia).
- The event must have been principally organised by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events; OR
- A product or service provider to the event or events with permission of the event owner to enter the event for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2023
- Quality of the Achievement (80%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Who Should Enter This Category
- Corporate Gala Dinner
- Corporate Awards Presentations
- Any event that achieves a business outcome
Access Entry Portal