Best Live or Hybrid Brand Event
Awarded to a live event that may or may not have a broadcast (including online) component, and designed to further the brand of the client by increasing sales, building brand loyalty or launching a new product.
Eligibility Period 2021
July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The event that is the subject of the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 or, in the case that part of the event falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The event that is the subject of the entry must have taken place in Australia with an audience attendance at the physical event.
- The Event that is the subject of the entry must have the purpose of promoting a brand and/or product.
- Events entered into this category are not eligible to enter the Best Live or Hybrid Corporate Event or Best Virtual Corporate Event Categories.
For clarification, an entrant can enter a different event into the Corporate Event categories.
- The event must have been principally organised by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates; OR
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with permission of the event owner to nominate the event for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2021
- Quality of the Event (60%)
- Management Processes (20%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry