Quality, trust, and family values are the foundations on which TFH Hire Services are built, says Founder Owen Thomas. Find out more about what makes this family-owned and operated temporary fencing and hire company tick.
1. Being the largest family owned and operated supplier of temporary fencing and associated hire products in Australia
2. We prove that no job is too big or too small for us to do
3. Innovative products
4. Experience in all events – unique requirements – can always supply a solution
5. Quality Assurance Certifications at Head Office for Safety and Document Control
6. Good reputation within the events industry nationally
7. Pride ourselves on service and quality
8. Relied upon to do ‘last minute’ and emergency jobs for existing and new clients
9. Will accommodate for extra fencing on the bump in day (unplanned)
10. Humble beginnings
11. Support our local communities
We found that the attendees of the event are 90% of our current clients so how could we not get on the band wagon! Also, this event is the first of its kind and recognises those who have worked hard and made their dreams come true in a sometimes difficult and challenging industry. Our partnership is primarily about reminding people that we always make the best endeavours to give the best to everything.
Sport is a massive part of the TFH Family and directors. We are the Principle Partner of the TFH Gold Coast Titans, senior partner of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, sponsor of the GC2018 Commonwealth Games and also support many local and prestige sporting clubs around Australia. It was only fitting that we present this award.
We are expanding our services into Fork Life Hire, Liquid Waste Services and many more still in the drawing stages. After the GC2018, this has opened many doors for us as a company.
The 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games: We were the official security fencing supplier of the games which meant months of preparation and manufacturing; we were an Official Sponsor; and as a family of directors, we also attended various events – opening and closing ceremony, rugby 7’s and netball. What a great event!
My favourite thing – the ever changing needs, demands and wants; this is also a challenge which we overcome for our clients. Some of these solutions are unique to the problem or event, others give us opportunity to design and innovate new products that are game changers within the industry. Every event is different and we love the challenges they present. As a supplier, we are always researching and staying up to date with industry announcements and standards that we must meet e.g. Australian regulations and product standards.
Last year’s event was fantastic and it was our first time on board. We loved the atmosphere and environment of the awards night. The entertainment was of a high standard and we are extremely looking forward to this year!