Best Virtual Small Event
Awarded to an event delivered by broadcast (including online) within a gross budget of $100,000 inclusive of GST that provides a rewarding experience for attendees and demonstrates innovation.
Eligibility Period 2021
July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The event that is the subject of the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 or, in the case that part of the event falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The event that is the subject of the entry must have been created, managed, packaged for broadcast (including online) and the broadcast (including online) initiated in Australia. (For the avoidance of doubt, international broadcast platform suppliers can be used, but the broadcast must have been initiated in Australia).
- The event must have been principally organised by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The event that is the subject of the entry must have been delivered in its entirety within a gross budget of $100,000 inclusive of GST (this includes staff wages, resources, production, marketing and all other activities associated with the staging of the event).
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates; OR
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with permission of the event owner to nominate the event for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2021
- Quality of the Event (60%)
- Management Processes (20%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry