Small Event Management Organisation of the Year
This Award recognises an organisation that has employed no more than 5 employees who have worked over 400 hours each and delivered an event or events at a consistently exceptional level over a 12 month period.
Eligibility Period 2021
July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria 2021
- All achievements referred to in the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether that event is eligible to be included in the entry.
- The organisation to which this entry relates must have employed no more than 5 employees who have worked over 400 hours each in the eligibility period.
- Entries may be submitted by or on behalf of a organisation
- The Entrant must be a organisation registered in Australia
- Event Management must be the primary business of the organisation to which the entry relates
- All work referred to in the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2021
- Quality of the Entrant’s Work (60%)
- Management and Production Processes (30%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry