Small Event Management Company of the Year
This Award recognises a company that has employed no more than 5 employees who have worked over 400 hours each and delivered an event or events at a consistently exceptional level over a 12 month period.
Eligibility Period 2023
July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Entries may be submitted by or on behalf of a Company registered in Australia (the Entrant).
- All achievements referred to in the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether that event is eligible to be included in the entry.
- Event Management must be the primary business of the Entrant.
- The Entrant must have employed no more than 5 employees who have worked over 400 hours each in the eligibility period.
- All work referred to in the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The Entrant must have the permission of the event owner(s) to mention an event or events in the entry.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2023
- Quality of the Entrant’s Work (60%)
- Management and Production Processes (30%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Who Should Enter This Category
- Small event management businesses
- Event management businesses with up to 5 employees
Access Entry Portal