Security Company of the Year
Awarded to a company that has provided outstanding security services to benefit an event or events at a consistently exceptional level over a 12 month period.
Eligibility Period 2023
July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Entries may be submitted by or on behalf of a Company registered in Australia (the Entrant).
- All work referred to in the entry must have been performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether that event is eligible to be included in the entry.
- Security services must be the primary business of the Entrant and the Entrant must hold an appropriate Security Employers licence in an Australian State or Territory.
- All work referred to in the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The Entrant must have the permission of the event owner(s) to mention an event or events in the entry.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2023
- Quality of the Service / Contribution (70%)
- Degree of Difficulty (15%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (15%)
Who Should Enter This Category
Access Entry Portal