Best Online Event Delivery Platform
Awarded to an Online Event Platform that has demonstrated outstanding and innovative achievement in the area and has benefitted the industry.
Eligibility Period 2021
July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The online event delivery platform that is the subject of the entry must be available to the Events Industry and have been used at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether that event is eligible to be included in the entry.
- The online event delivery platform referred to in the entry must have been principally conceived, developed and delivered by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be the owner of the online event delivery platform to which the entry relates.
- The entrant must have the permission of the event owner(s) to mention an event or events in the entry.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2021
- Quality of the Achievement (80%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry