Best Achievement in Marketing, Communication or Sponsorship
Recognising innovative use of marketing or public communication or a partnership with corporate sponsor to benefit an event or events.
Eligibility Period 2020
July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have delivered a marketing or public communication campaign or a corporate partnership to a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates;
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with the express permission of the event owner to nominate the achievement for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2020
- Quality of the Achievement (80%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry