Awarded to an individual or organisation that makes a notable contribution to the Australian events industry through activity in the global arena.
Eligibility Period 2022
July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The nominated achievement must have been undertaken in relation to a specific event or events staged outside of Australia.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether that event is eligible to be included in the entry.
- The nominated achievement must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the nominated event or events; OR
- A product or service provider to the nominated event or events with permission of the event owner to nominate the achievement for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2022
- Quality of the Achievement (80%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry