Event Producer of the Year
This Award recognises an individual that has delivered an event or events at a consistently exceptional level over a 12 month period.
Eligibility Period 2020
July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
Eligibility Criteria 2020
- All achievements referred to in the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events
- All work referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 or, in the case that part of the work falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- Entries may be submitted by or on behalf of a natural person and the person to which this entry relates must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2020
- Quality of the Nominee’s Work (60%)
- Management and Production Processes (20%)
- Suitability as an ambassador for the Australian Events Industry (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry