Young Achiever of the Year
This Award recognises the contribution by a person under 25 to advancing the Australian event industry. Nominees must be under 25 years of age at the conclusion of the nomination period.
Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Entries may be submitted by or on behalf of any natural person who has not celebrated their 25th birthday before June 30, 2017.
- All achievements referred to in the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events
- All work referred to in the entry must have taken place between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- The person to which this entry relates must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Judging Criteria 2017
- Evidence of a high level of achievement in the Australian events industry during the year (30%)
- The potential to contribute to the Australian events industry in the future (20%)
- Demonstrated commitment to continued innovation in the Australian events industry (20%)
- Suitability as an ambassador for the Australian events industry as an example and a spokesperson (10%)
- Demonstrated commitment to continued environmentally sustainable practice in the Australian events industry (10%)
- The degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria above.<< Back to full Category List