State or Territory Award
This Award recognises and celebrates the State or Territory where the largest number of high quality events have occurred.
Eligibility Criteria 2017
- This category is not open to direct entries. There are no finalists in this category.
- National Events (those staged in four or more states or territories) are excluded from this category.
- Every entry that is not a National Event in the Best Event categories contributes points towards the state(s) or territory(ies) in which the event was held.
- To be considered, each State and Territory must meet the minimum score of 7 points and have at least two Finalist events in their State or Territory, one of which must be a National Winner.
Judging Criteria 2017
- This award is not judged by the Independent Industry Judging Panel. (100%)
- This award is awarded to the State or Territory which earns the largest number of points per head of population.
- Each eligible entry submitted in the Best Event categories earns one point for the State or Territory in which their event was held. Each National Finalist Entry earns an additional point (total: 2 points) and each National Winner earns an additional point (total: 3 points).
- The State or Territory with the largest number of points per head of population will be awarded the ‘State or Territory Award’ provided that it has a minimum of 7 points and it hosted at least two Finalists in the Best Events categories, one of which must be a National Winner.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria above.<< Back to full Category List