eps Australia Event Management Company of the Year
This Award recognises a company or business comprising at least 2 people who have delivered an event or events at a consistently exceptional level over a 12 month period.
Eligibility Criteria 2017
- All achievements referred to in the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events
- All work referred to in the entry must have taken place between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- Entries may be submitted by or on behalf of a business.
- All work referred to in the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia
Judging Criteria 2017
- The degree to which the entrant has delivered high quality events that meet the needs of stakeholders (25%)
- The degree to which the entrant has consistently achieved the event objectives through best practice (for example in relation to organisational leadership, encouragement of team work, financial management, project planning, etc) (25%)
- The degree to which the entrant has demonstrated innovation in the delivery of events (20%)
- The degree to which the entrant has demonstrated environmentally sustainable practice in the delivery of events (10%)
- Suitability as an ambassador for the Australian events industry as an example and a spokesperson (10%)
- The degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria above.<< Back to full Category List