Young Achiever of the Year
This Award recognises the contribution by a person under 25 to advancing the Australian event industry. Nominees must be under 25 years of age at the conclusion of the nomination period.
Eligibility Period 2019
July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Entries may be submitted by or on behalf of any natural person who has not celebrated their 25th birthday before June 30, 2019.
- All achievements referred to in the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events
- All work referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 or, in the case that part of the work falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The person to which this entry relates must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2019
- Evidence of a high level of achievement in the Australian events industry during the year (30%)
- The potential to contribute to the Australian events industry in the future (25%)
- Demonstrated commitment to continued innovation in the Australian events industry (20%)
- Suitability as an ambassador for the Australian events industry as an example and a spokesperson (10%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Demonstrated commitment to continued sustainable practice in the Australian events industry (5%)
Start your Entry