eps australia Best Achievement in Venue Management
Awarded to a person or team within a venue that has enhanced the event experience through its management of the venue.
Eligibility Period 2018
July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
Eligibility Criteria 2018
- All work referred to in the entry must have been undertaken at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events at the venue.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the venue that is the subject of the entry;
- The venue manager of the venue that is the subject of the entry with the express permission of the venue owner to nominate the venue for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2018
- Quality of the venue experience for customer groups with an emphasis on end users and other stakeholders (for example attendees, participants, media, event organisers etc) (20%)
- Degree to which the management of the venue reflects a commitment to innovation in enhancing the event experience (20%)
- Degree of difficulty of the achievement with regard to its challenges and complexity (20%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Degree to which the management of the venue provides an example to the wider Australian events industry (10%)
- Degree to which the management of the venue reflects a commitment to sustainability (5%)
- Degree to which the management of the venue reflects a commitment to “best practice” processes and techniques in management and delivery of services (5%)
- Degree to which the management of the venue reflects a commitment to provide facilities and services for people with a disability (5%)
- Degree to which the management of the venue reflects a commitment to corporate social responsibility (5%)
Start your Entry