Best Achievement in Venue Management
Awarded to a person or team within a venue that has enhanced the event experience through its management of the venue.
Eligibility Period 2020
July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
Eligibility Criteria 2020
- All work referred to in the entry must have been undertaken at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events at the venue.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the venue that is the subject of the entry;
- The venue manager of the venue that is the subject of the entry with the express permission of the venue owner to nominate the venue for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2020
- Quality of the Achievement (80%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry