Small Event Management Company of the Year
This Award recognises a company or business with up to 5 employees that has delivered an event or events at a consistently exceptional level over a 12 month period.
Eligibility Period 2018
July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
Eligibility Criteria 2018
- All achievements referred to in the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events
- All work referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018 or, in the case that part of the work falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The company or business to which this entry relates must have employed no more than 5 employees who have worked over 400 hours each in the eligibility period.
- Entries may be submitted by or on behalf of a business.
- The Entrant must be a company registered in Australia
- Event Management must be the primary business of the company to which the entry relates
- All work referred to in the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2018
- Degree to which the entrant has delivered high quality events that meet the needs of stakeholders (35%)
- Degree to which the entrant has consistently achieved the event objectives through best practice (for example in relation to organisational leadership, encouragement of team work, financial management, project planning, etc) (30%)
- Degree to which the entrant has demonstrated innovation in the delivery of events (20%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Degree to which the entrant has demonstrated sustainable practice in the delivery of events (5%)
Start your Entry