Best Event Service
Awarded to an outstanding event service such as website design, volunteer management, catering or planning services that is used at an event or events.
Eligibility Period 2019
July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The service that is the subject of the entry must have been used at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The event service referred to in the entry must have been principally conceived, developed and delivered by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia
- The entrant must be the owner of the event service to which the entry relates.
- The entrant must have the permission of the event owner(s) to mention an event or events in the entry.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2019
- Degree to which the event service enhances the event or events at which it is used (35%)
- Degree to which the event service is innovative (20%)
- Degree of difficulty of delivering the event service to the marketplace with regard to its challenges and complexity (20%)
- Degree to which the event service contributes to the Australian events industry (10%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Degree to which the event service is sustainable (5%)
Start your Entry