Best Achievement in Marketing, Communication or Sponsorship
Recognising innovative use of marketing or public communication or a partnership with corporate sponsor to benefit an event or events.
Eligibility Period 2018
July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates;
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with the express permission of the event owner to nominate the achievement for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2018
- Degree to which the campaign or partnership provides direct benefit or development to the outcomes of the event or events (20%)
- Degree of innovation in the campaign or partnership structure (20%)
- Degree of difficulty of the achievement with regard to its challenges and complexity (20%)
- Degree to which the campaign or partnership enhances the key messages of the event or events (10%)
- Degree to which the campaign or partnership provides an example to the wider Australian event industry (10%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Degree to which the campaign or partnership extends the corporate social responsibility of the event or events (5%)
- Degree to which the campaign or partnership extends the sustainability of the event or events (5%)