Best Exhibition, Trade or Consumer Show
Awarded to an exhibition, trade or consumer show that provides the best experience and outcomes for exhibitors and attendees.
Eligibility Period 2019
July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The event that is the subject of the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 or, in the case that part of the event falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The event that is the subject of the entry must have taken place in Australia.
- The event must have been principally organised by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates;
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with the express permission of the event owner to nominate the event for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2019
- Degree of difficulty of staging the event with regard to its challenges and complexity (20%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Effective event communication and promotion (10%)
- Overall quality of the event delivered (10%)
- Degree to which the event has achieved innovation in relation to techniques, knowledge or practices (10%)
- Degree to which the event delivered outcomes for exhibitors (for example sales, business prospects, future industry growth, etc) (8%)
- Degree to which the event delivered outcomes for attendees (for example product awareness, overall enjoyment of the experience, etc) (7%)
- Degree to which the event engaged in sustainable practices (5%)
- Degree to which the event accurately identified other customer/stakeholder groups and met their needs (5%)
- Degree to which the event has utilised “best practice” processes and techniques in all aspects of planning, preparation, delivery and evaluation (5%)
- Degree to which the event reflects corporate social responsibility (5%)
- Longer term benefit to the industry, sector or the community in general (5%)
Start your Entry