Event Producer of the Year
This Award recognises an individual that has delivered an event or events at a consistently exceptional level over a 12 month period.
Eligibility Period 2019
July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
Eligibility Criteria 2019
- All achievements referred to in the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events
- All work referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 or, in the case that part of the work falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- Entries may be submitted by or on behalf of a natural person and the person to which this entry relates must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2019
- Degree to which the entrant has delivered high quality events that meet the needs of stakeholders (30%)
- Degree to which the entrant has consistently achieved the event objectives through best practice (for example in relation to organisational leadership, encouragement of team work, financial management, project planning, etc) (25%)
- Degree to which the entrant has demonstrated innovation in the delivery of events (20%)
- Suitability as an ambassador for the Australian events industry as an example and a spokesperson (10%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Degree to which the entrant has demonstrated sustainable practice in the delivery of events (5%)
Start your Entry