Best Achievement in Event Education or Training
Recognising the use of event education or training by a person or organisation to benefit an event or events.
Eligibility Period 2018
July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have, at its core, the intention of educating or training people for activities at an event or for a career in the events industry.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been available wholly between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018 or, in the case that part of the achievement falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The education or training program that is the subject of the entry must have been principally conceived, developed and delivered by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be the owner of the education or training program to which the entry relates.
- The entrant must have the permission of the event owner(s) to mention an event or events in the entry.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2018
- Degree to which the achievement provides direct benefit and enhances the event(s) or the events industry (30%)
- Degree of difficulty of the achievement with regard to its challenges and complexity (20%)
- Degree to which the achievement provides direct benefit to the participants (20%)
- Quality of the outcomes delivered at the event or events by the entrant (15%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Degree to which the achievement reflects a commitment to sustainability (5%)
Start your Entry