Best Achievement in Event Education or Training
Recognising the use of event education or training by a person or organisation to benefit an event or events or the wider events industry.
Eligibility Period 2020
July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have, at its core, the intention of educating or training people for activities at an event or for a career in the events industry.
- The education or training program to which the achievement relates must have been available between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020.
- The education or training program to which the achievement relates must have been principally conceived, developed and delivered by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be the owner of the education or training program to which the achievement relates.
- The entrant must have express the permission of the event owner(s) to mention an event or events in the entry.
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2020
- Quality of the Achievement (80%)
- Degree of Difficulty (10%)
- Evidence to Support Claims (10%)
Start your Entry