Best Achievement in Design, Look or Theming
Recognising the contribution of physical design or theming to the quality of an event or events.
Eligibility Period 2018
July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018 or, in the case that part of the event(s) falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates;
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with the express permission of the event owner to nominate the achievement for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2018
- Degree to which the design transforms the venue or space for the event or events (20%)
- Degree to which the achievement is innovative or new (20%)
- Degree of difficulty of the achievement with regard to its challenges and complexity (20%)
- Degree to which the achievement enhances the quality of the event or events (15%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Degree to which the achievement contributes to the Australian event industry (10%)
- Degree to which the achievement reflects a commitment to sustainability (5%)
Start your Entry