Best Corporate Event
Awarded to an event that best achieves business outcomes and reflects the culture and identity of the host organisation or brand.
Eligibility Period 2018
July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The event that is the subject of the entry must have taken place wholly between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018 or, in the case that part of the event falls inside and part outside of these dates, the entrant must contact The Event Awards for a ruling from the Judging Panel on whether they are eligible to enter in a particular year.
- The event that is the subject of the entry must have taken place in Australia.
- The event must have been principally organised by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates;
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with the express permission of the event owner to nominate the event for an Australian Event Award
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria. These are available in the Entry Portal during the Entry Period for each year.
Judging Criteria 2018
- Degree of difficulty of staging the event with regard to its challenges and complexity (20%)
- Degree to which the event achieved the stated business outcomes (for example product launch, brand promotion, building client relationships, staff development, etc) (10%)
- Degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Effective event communication and promotion (10%)
- Degree to which the event has achieved innovation in relation to techniques, knowledge or practices (10%)
- Overall quality of the event delivered (10%)
- Degree to which the event reflected the culture and identity of the host organisation or brand (5%)
- Degree to which the event accurately identified its customer/stakeholder groups and met their needs (5%)
- Degree to which the event engaged in sustainable practices (5%)
- Degree to which the event has utilised “best practice” processes and techniques in all aspects of planning, preparation, delivery and evaluation (5%)
- Degree to which the event reflects corporate social responsibility (5%)
- Longer term benefit to the industry, sector or the community in general (5%)
Start your Entry