Best Product or Service
Awarded to an outstanding product or service created in-house or externally that is used at an event or events.
Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The product or service that is the subject of the entry must have been used at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- The product or service referred to in the entry must have been principally conceived, developed and delivered by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be the owner of the product or service to which the entry relates.
- The entrant must have the permission of the event owner(s) to mention an event or events in the entry.
Judging Criteria 2017
- The degree to which the product or service enhances an event for which it is used (35%)
- The degree to which the product or service is innovative (20%)
- The degree to which the applicant had to overcome constraints to develop and deliver the product or service to the marketplace (20%)
- Degree to which the product or service is environmentally sustainable (10%)
- The degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- The degree to which the product or service contributes to the Australian events industry (5%)
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria above.<< Back to full Category List