Best Achievement in Marketing, Communication or Sponsorship
Recognising innovative use of marketing or public communication or a partnership with corporate sponsor to benefit an event or events.
Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates; OR
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with the express permission of the event owner to nominate the achievement for an Australian Event Award
Judging Criteria 2017
- The degree to which the campaign or partnership provides direct benefit or development to the outcomes of the event or events (20%)
- The degree of innovation in the campaign or partnership structure (20%)
- Level of difficulty of the achievement given any constraints on the applicant (20%)
- The degree to which the campaign or partnership enhances the key messages of the event or events (10%)
- The degree to which the campaign or partnership extends the environmental sustainability of the event or events (10%)
- The degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- The degree to which the campaign or partnership extends the corporate social responsibility of the event or events (5%)
- The degree to which the campaign or partnership provides an example to the wider Australian event industry (5%)
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria above.<< Back to full Category List