Best Achievement in Design, Look or Theming
Recognising the contribution of physical design or theming to the quality of an event or events.
Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must relate to work performed at or in relation to the delivery of a specific event or events.
- All events referred to in the entry must have taken place between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- The achievement that is the subject of the entry must have been principally accomplished by people who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.
- The entrant must be either:
- The owner of the event or events to which the entry relates; OR
- A product or service provider to the event or events to which the entry relates with the express permission of the event owner to nominate the achievement for an Australian Event Award
Judging Criteria 2017
- Degree to which the design transforms the venue or space for the event or events (20%)
- Degree to which the achievement is innovative or new (20%)
- Level of difficulty of the achievement given any constraints on the applicant (20%)
- Degree to which the achievement enhances the quality of the event or events (15%)
- Degree to which the achievement reflects a commitment to environmental sustainability (10%)
- The degree to which claims made in the entry are supported with evidence such as reasons for the claim, statistics, independent commentary or stakeholder feedback (10%)
- Degree to which the achievement contributes to the Australian event industry (5%)
Each Category has a dedicated entry form with questions framed around the Judging Criteria above.<< Back to full Category List